Friday, December 10, 2010

Dream Journal #1

Dream#1
I remember my dreams very often. They're usually very strange so I like to interpret them. So here is what I remember of a dream and my analysis of it.

I dreamed that I was somewhere with my ex-boyfriend next to me. We were watching something and standing. He was sometimes bumping his arm into mine and eventually I held his arm and he moved closer. I leaned on him and he didn't seem to mind. But I saw his face looking kind of iffy. That doesn't matter. He took me to some restaurant or something.

Everyone was wearing green. My ex said that he heard my new favorite color was green. (It isn't.) I was wearing green anyway. We sat in a booth and he stopped talking. Didn't even look at me. I didn't understand why we were there. There were 4 girls dressed in strange costumes. I guess like goddess clothing? I somehow knew they could sing, but they weren't told to. Other girls not as good as them were told to sing. I defended the ones who weren't allowed to sing. After my scene I went outside. My ex and the restaurant were gone. I didn't care for any of that.

The four girls were there each standing near the ocean. Three were happy; they had a special coin. They would survive and move on to better things. The fourth girl had lost her coin. She couldn't find it. She was devastated. She was losing it. I decided to help out. I walked through the water. It was calm and not deep at all. Probably ranging between ankle and knee-deep. I felt for the coin. Eventually I was pretty far out. There was dry land that I passed as I went on into more water. I found the coin and wondered if it was it. It was silver; I thought the others were gold but I had a feeling this was supposed to be the one. I held onto it and walked back to a man who was supposed to see the coins to allow them to go. As I passed the dry land again I saw bones. Just a leg of some strange animal. Not sure what it was.

I went to the man and gave him the coin. He looked at it and accepted it. The fourth girl was happy and like the others again. I watched them leave as I stood by the shore of the ocean.

Dream #1 Interpretation:
I'm going to ignore that my ex was in my dream because I know the reason he was there was because he came across my mind that day. Plus the fact that I walked out of the place without caring about him after anyway.

Green: signifies a positive change, good health, growth, fertility, healing, hope, vigor, vitality, peace, and serenity. It was all around me; I was even wearing it. My ex telling me it was my new favorite color...so that would be the new color of my life I suppose. xP

The four girls; The number four denotes stability, physical limitations, hard labor and earthly things. 

They each had a coin. To see coins in your dream, indicates missed or overlooked opportunities that come your way. I was looking for the last coin. 

We were near an ocean: It represents my emotions and feelings. It was calm, not too deep. Ocean meaning: You are feeling empowered and unhindered. You have a positive outlook in life and are not limited by anything. I truly believed I would find that coin. 

The last coin was silver. It  represents spirituality, values, and self-worth. I gave it to the fourth girl. The meaning of the coin added to the meaning of four kind of ties together, doesn't it? 

Seeing the bones: It is symbolic of your underlying strengths that you have not yet recognized.

To see the beach in your dream, symbolizes the meeting between your two states of mind. To see the shore, my unconscious and conscious minds are meeting. Same thing. I'm comfortable but I'm still adapting.

Phew long dream xP
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dream#2
I was climbing up a hill. It was so hard to climb because I would keep slipping or falling. Eventually I was able to. I ran up and kept going on. I met up with someone who got up the hill too. We started racing each other. Going through obstacles like playgrounds. I was climbing and jumping; all those athletic type things. In the end I won the race and there were two people congratulating me from afar. The guy accepted his loss and tore open his bag and we ate candy together.

Dream #2 Interpretation:
If you dream that you win a race, then it represents your full potential and your ability to achieve your goals. You are feeling empowered and able to overcome your obstacles and those who stand in your way.


To see or eat candy in your dream, symbolizes the joys and the special treats in life. Even if I win or lose there's still joy between my competition and I.. I guess lol. idk I'm tired the first dream was a long one haha. Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment