Lately I've been into making things I haven't made before. First attempts are never perfect. I make things out of felt because it's cheap and I don't have to worry about messing up. I've made a dog, mouse, and dolphin. Each I have somewhat messed up on somehow. Like I said, first attempts. Gotta do it to learn from my mistakes.
I still like them because I made them. I wouldn't throw them out. I worked hard on them. I did the best I could and kept going on until it was done. These first attempts are for myself to keep. I've even named them, but that's not important.
They're mine and slowly becoming a small collection of misfit toys. I'm still proud of making them despite my dislikes of certain things. I made something out of nothing but good intentions.
And that's how things should be made...
Friday, December 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment